Sunday, October 24, 2010

Artsy Day

I have been in such a good mood today! I'm just happy and thankful and love my family:)

After Cody worked on his handwriting and Brit worked on algebra, we got artsy. Esther had posted pictures a couple weeks ago of them making crayon wax art. I wanted to give it a try, but didn't think we had any wax paper. I found the box hiding in the cabinet yesterday so we were set today.

First I used a crayon sharpener, but that took forever, so I grabbed a small knife and whittled the crayons. That was much more effective.

Here's mine.

Brit used the knife and Cody used the sharpener. He was NOT careful enough to use the knife! We would have been at the hospital with someone missing a hand!


Cody's


Brit's


Then I pulled out the paint container and some white card stock.



And this is what my kitchen table currently looks like:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family