Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Boy Child

It's very hard to believe that in less than two weeks my little boy will be 12.  He's not quite so little anymore.  He's growing stronger and taller.  His voice is changing.  He's so wonderfully imaginative and creative.  He has more ideas in one day than most people do in a week.

He decided about a month ago that he now wants to go by his full first name, Dakota, instead of what we've called him since I was pregnant with him.  Lately he's been Cody...I mean, Dakota.  It's a hard habit to break!  But we're trying as are our friends, which I appreciate.  He's wanting to be more mature and his full name is something that signifies that for him.

Catching snowflakes
Gosh, I love him so much.  Both of them.  I have the two best kids in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family