Monday, March 4, 2013

Meh

It's 2:15 on Monday afternoon.  I'm still in my jammies, although I did run out and take care of a couple errands that could be accomplished without me having to get out of the vehicle.  Today I feel icky and hormonal and emotional and cramping like I'm in labor.  Meh.  I didn't sleep well last night, which is becoming more and more common.  Britney is also not feeling well.  She's still in her jammies.  She went back to bed for a while and just got up again saying her throat hurts and she's freezing.  She texted the director of the play to let her know she won't be at practice tonight.  That's a big deal for Britney.  She just doesn't miss practice.  I sure hope she's just a little puny today and isn't actually getting sick.  The flu is running rampant around these parts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family