Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jilayne's 30th

Yesterday was Jilayne's 30th birthday! 30! I'm next!

I've known Jilayne for about 18 years and although we weren't always friends, we have been since high school. We've been there for each other every step of the way which has been a lot of steps!


I...um...under dressed. Whoops!

One of J's best friends, Kayla, bought her some gag gifts. The beer glasses were particularly fun to play with:)

Kayla

Me and Tracy
Tracy took care of Cody in the hospital after he was born. We saw her every single day for 6 weeks and then countless times after. We love our Tracy:)

Ah...Reggie. He hasn't changed a bit since high school!

There was a Life Group from Epic hanging out at The Patio too. It was great to see people I already know and to meet some new friends!
Tuesday night is karaoke night and there was a substantial cash prize for the winner.
I've never been drunk enough to sing karaoke.
Ever.

April and me...she won!
Go April!
Go April!



Jilayne had driven herself up to the party and after drinking she decided to have someone drive her home and just leaver her car in town. Well, when we first got to the restaurant, there was someone breaking into a building the next block down. I wasn't comfortable leaving her car up there, so I went home (with Tracy so she could see the kids:) and picked Bobby up. That way we could get her and her car home...not to mention he could see the birthday girl!

Jilayne was happy to see him!
Look at the smile on that man's face!

Of course, Bobby had to try on the glasses too.
It was so great to spend time with her on her special day. I love my Laney even if we don't get to see each other often enough.
I hope this year is the best one yet!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy's Mom & my Mom worked together for several years at the doctors office and Tracy took care of Sidney the entire time she was in NICU too! We know how you feel about Tracy...she rocks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family