Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Third Year As Homeschoolers!

I'm so freakin' excited about this year! August 8th marks the beginning of our third year as homeschoolers! We feel so blessed and thankful for the opportunity to homeschool our children. We have a lot of plans and goals for the year. The kids and I have discussed new things they want to learn about and it's quite a list! I know that list will continue to grow as interests arise.

I'm working on a monthly outline of the things we want to accomplish and learn about this year. I'll post more on that later!

However you choose to educate your child, we hope you have a fantastic year!!!


**Don't forget, the tax free weekend is this weekend! No sales tax on certain school supplies, computers, and clothing!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family