Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our New Addition

We got home from the birthday party and Britney and I gave the new kid a bath. She handled that pretty well.
Here she is all cleaned up.

She's an Australian Cattle Dog, and appears to be quite young. She's VERY friendly. I wish I had voice recordings of us trying to decide on a name for her. Sheesh! That was difficult. First she was Dingo, and then Bandit. We asked Cody what names he likes and I heard him say something about her spots and yelled COW! He also thought of Books A Million. I'm just not sure about that kid:) Right now, we've decided to call her Pepper. We'll see if it sticks.

Do you remember Pepper Ann on the Disney Channel? We loved that show! Ever since we picked the name Pepper, that theme song has been stuck in my head!

We bought her a new collar today. It's red and looks quite nice on her. We'll be taking her to the vet this week to get her shots and have her checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family