Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bowling

Cody and I picked Britney up from Keilee's house yesterday and went home to decide what we could do as a family. Bobby and I very quickly decided on a surprise bowling trip thanks to the coupons I received in the mail. We haven't gone bowling in a long time and it's something we all enjoy. It's just expensive. We turned into the parking lot and Cody's face lit up. I wish I had a picture of him. Man, he was excited! Then he made some remark about "Is it my birthday?!" Smarty pants. I told you it had been a long time.







We had a GREAT time! Britney got several spares and strikes and Cody is so much stronger now then when he first started bowling. He was able to carry the ball without any trouble and was able to throw/push/roll/kick the ball better than ever. We had so much fun!

After bowling, we had a wonderful dinner and then went home and watched The Princess and the Frog. Too cute! I laughed more than the kids did.

I love my family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family