Sunday, July 11, 2010

: /

I'm feeling a bit better today. Last night was horrible and I cried a lot, which probably doesn't help the pressure in your ears. I could handle the loud, constant throbbing, but the sudden intense stabs of pain were almost unbearable. I couldn't sleep so I was flipping through the TV. I know more about The Hills than I care to. As I was watching the tantrums of these insanely rich and beautiful girls, I realized something. The throbbing had stopped. My eardrum didn't feel like it was going to explode. It was 1:30 and I was asleep by 2:00. Today it feels like there's a Cody sock stuffed in my ear. I can't hear anything the kids say and they have to repeat themselves a lot, but the pain isn't so bad. Just a lot of pressure and some throbbing. I put some peroxide in my ear when I got up and it sounded like Pt. Mallard on the 4th. Ick. Can you kick an ear infection without meds?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can kick it without meds but it usually takes longer and is more painful. Sometimes the eardrum burst or perforates (creates a small hole) which helps relieve the symptoms as well. So, yes it is possible. Keep putting the peroxide in it to help it heal faster too. Glad you feel some relief.

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family