Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What did I do?!

In the span of about 20 minutes today, the thought of having a yard sale zipped through my brain, I realized Bobby is off work this weekend, and I put an ad in the classifieds! OMG! I have two days to pull this thing together! What was I thinking?!

This yard sale is going to be freakin' HUGE! I've been putting it off for...hmmm....you don't need to know that. Let's just say it's been A LONG time!

Oh well, the ad will show up now whether I'm ready or not. I better get ready:)

YARD SALE
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
7 - ?


3 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE yard sales! Email the details..please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I pre-shop it?! :) Hope it is a rain-free, wonderful yard sale and that you rack in lots of dough! I may have some stuff you can just have to add to it after packing all week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on and check it out guys:) I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family