Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

The kids got Bobby the best Father's Day card and we gave him a framed photo collage with pictures of him and the kids. I also made Bobby one of his favorites for dinner-Mexican Chicken. Who am I kidding? It's one of my favorites, too:) After we ate dinner, we loaded up The Beast and went to the drive in to watch Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia. TS3 was better than I expected and Prince of Persia was awesome! I wouldn't mind seeing it again.


We always bring our own snacks, but once we got there I REALLY wanted a funnel cake. Britney got one too and Bobby got some nachos.

Cody stuck with his watermelon sour patch candies.


Cody and I caught lightening bugs before the movie started. He held onto this guy throughout most of the first movie. He loved his buggy friend.

We didn't get home until 1:30. That's the only problem about going to the drive in, but we don't mind that much. We have so much fun while we're there, I guess it makes up for the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family