Monday, January 24, 2011

The Weighting Game

Do you know how you feel when you KNOW you're ready for something? That feeling, that understanding you have when you realize change is coming?

I think I'll let you in on a little secret. Are you listening? whispers I'm overweight. I know you couldn't tell. I'm tired of being overweight and I'm tired of saying I'm ready to make a change. It's time to actually DO something about it.

I've been eating less and much healthier, except during my trek to Tennessee this weekend. Did I mention how much I enjoyed Red Robin? Brit and I have been sweating and laughing our calories off exercising in the living room. Not that she needs to lose an ounce. It's been fun doing it with her. I love my Britney.

A couple weeks ago, Cathy sent out an email telling everyone about Scale Back Alabama. She wanted to get a team together and I felt like it was a great opportunity to challenge myself. It's also awesome to have a group trying to accomplish the same goal. We will support each other. We will push each other. Even if we fail, we will continue to love each other.

We weighed in today. We have 10 weeks to lose 10 pounds. The GinSu BobCats are going to be Little Skinny Losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family