Sunday, January 9, 2011

SNOW!!!

It started snowing approximately three hours ago and there's easily 3 1/2 to 4" on the ground. The kids just went to bed, although I can't imagine they will fall asleep soon. They're so very excited! We also experienced lightning and thunder. A BRIGHT bluish white that lit up the whole sky. It was beautiful. The very rare thunder snow storm! I've never even heard of it before tonight. SO cool!!!

So I take back what I said in my earlier post...I'm completely content and happy being exactly where I am. Camping will come when it's time. I am enjoying the now!

Edit:
At 11:35 we have 5"...that's more snow than the kids have ever seen! I can't wait until morning:) I may never get them back in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family