Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Family Member

We now have a beautiful baby Corn Snake! There are a few things I never really expected to hear me say. It's not that we have a snake in our home. Max used to catch snakes. I've had them in my house before. But I ask you, "What do snakes eat?" Well, they eat rodents. So, here's the thing I never thought I would say...I have little, baby, frozen, pinky mice in my freezer. Yep. I said it.

We got him yesterday and he is settled nicely. We got him out this morning for the first time, and he was very relaxed and not aggressive. He sure is fast though!

Here's a picture with Cody so you can get an idea of his size. We haven't named him yet, so suggestions are welcome:)
Names we've thought about:
Halloween
Fang
Warlock
Slinky
Remy
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family