Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tango

We've decided to name our snake Tango, with a possibility of adding a Cash to our family sometime in the future. I have to see if that's on Netflix. I haven't seen that movie in a long time:)



Tango hangin' out on Bobby's shoulder.

Britney holding Tango
We're extremely happy with Tango. I was joking with Bobby about how attached I've gotten to him. He enjoys being handled and is becoming more and more relaxed about Cody's quick hand movements. That kid just gets so excited, but he's getting better:)

2 comments:

  1. My boys are green with envy! Welcome Tango!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tango is growing quickly! He probably feels more like one of the family since he has a name now! And you know how excited I will be if you get a "Cash". :)

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family