Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm back!

Yesterday was the first day I felt the slightest bit optimistic about one day being healthy again. I've had a sinus infection for the past week, and it has been plain awful. It makes me feel even worse for Cody since I picked it up from him. I hate that he felt that bad. Evidently if I'm sick for more than a day or two, I turn into this life hating, hermit-like, recluse that wants nothing more than honey in my hot tea, pajamas and a blankie. I've hissed at the sunlight beaming through the windows. I've been content to sleep until 10:00, take a nap in the afternoon and hope that one day I could breath through my nose again, and be able to see without looking through swollen eyes. As luck would have it, that day is today:) I can breath, my throat doesn't hurt, no fever, I'm not achy, sneezing, or drippy. When I talk, it almost sounds human instead of the croak of a dying frog. Unfortunately, all of these things have been replaced with a headache, but that I can deal with. Today is good, which of course means I need to kick my ass in gear and get some work down around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to planet "Gina"! So glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope each day brings more relief. We need a Tango update too...but you can skip the pics! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family