Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day @ Dad's

Yesterday, we loaded up and headed to Dad's house to meet Rosie. She's visiting for the week and we had planned on spending the day together to meet her and eat too much. Guys...she's wonderful! They're so cute together and you can just see how in love they are. I can't put into words how happy I am for him. Well, for the both of them. Ah...



Shiloh, surveying her kingdom.











We had to run to town to pick something up for Dad. At first, I was in the backseat with Rosie and Dad was in the front seat. We made it to the stop sign, which is exactly one mile from his house, and they wanted us to switch seats so they could sit next to each other.

How sweet are they?!

Back at the house, Dad put on some music and we all danced.
Take time to dance. It's the little things, my friends.








Dad teaching Britney how to box step.



Rosie gave the kids each a chocolate bunny and gift card. That was totally unnecessary, but so kind and thoughtful. She's a lovely woman. And look at this cake she baked. SO cute!



OM NOM NOM


This makes my heart sing!
I mean, just look at these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family