Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What I've been doing today!

I'm one of the world's worst to have great ideas and then never follow through with them.  I'm trying to be better about that!  I'm very happy to say that we are continuing with our plans to revamp the camper :) 

Here are the pillows I made a couple weeks ago.  We picked up the fabric at Walmart before I had the paint bought.  I just fell in love with both fabrics and am very happy with how the pillows turned out.  

We went to Lowe's in hopes of finding an 'OOPS' paint that we liked and they had a gallon that fit our desires perfectly!  Seriously, if I had picked out a paint, it would be this exact color.  I love it!

 Prep work
(Sorry...bad photos)


We had a left over gallon of white ceiling paint in the garage so I used that as a primer and painted over the wood and piece of paneling that dad used to fix the camper up after the tree fell on it.


And what I've done today!
See?!  LOVE this blue!

I've gotten two coats on the areas I got to today.  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to paint the ceiling.

Anyway, it's progress!  :)

I also had another pretty great idea last night!  More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family