Saturday, April 27, 2013

Aveda

I didn't blog about Brit and Chan's first experience with Aveda, but Esther did :)  You can find that HERE!  They had an amazing experience.  Brit called me as soon as they had finished and I could tell she was still jumping up and down, most likely in the van as Esther was trying to drive away.

Chan, Brit and Jake have been asked to come back and model for an event tomorrow night. It's a fashion show where all of  the money raised will go to their Earth Month partners to help protect clean water.

We went to Birmingham on Thursday for fittings and Brit got her hair cut!  She's been wanting a faux hawk for months, but because of other modeling reasons, we haven't been able to get that done.  Anyway, those reasons don't seem to be holding up, so it was time to cut away :)  Esther wrote about Thursday HERE.  I didn't take any photos.

Brit absolutely LOVES her hair!  She has this whole new attitude and confidence.  Makes this momma happy!

I can't speak for Chan and Jake, but I know Brit is beyond excited about tomorrow.  I can't wait to see her all done up with make up and her costume and her rockin' new hair ON THE RUNWAY!  Eep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family