Wednesday, September 22, 2010

They say it's my birthday!

My sister in law took us out to eat for my birthday. I chose O'Charley's. We hadn't been there in like three years, so I figured it was time to give them another shot. Plus I had a coupon:)

The meal was fantastic! Brit and I both got their philly cheese steak...YUM! Cody ate his entire steak, so I'm going to say it must have been pretty tasty. And Elisa had this huge salad that looked amazing.

For my birthday dessert, I could have either a caramel pie, a brownie or doughnuts. I went with the caramel pie. It was delicious!

After we ate, we spent a couple hours at Books A Million. Brit still had gift cards from her birthday and I've been wanting to go look around for a while. We've been staying home a lot lately so we were all ready to get out for a while.

After that, we came home and talked and vegged out. Then Elisa went home, and the kids and I rode our bikes and played football until Bobby came home from work. Then we watched The Bounty Hunter. I love me some Gerard Butler ;)

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! I have the best friends in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family