Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Recap

Last week, was full of birthday goodies:) We celebrated with Elisa on Tuesday, at Heather's Wednesday, with Bobby on Thursday and with Dad over the weekend. Plus we celebrated my sister in law's birthday on Friday. Donna turned 50 so we decorated the house with tombstones and our skeleton sat in the chair watching the festivities. We got her a "Older than dirt" cake with black frosting. Everyone's mouths were tinted various shades of purple for the remainder of the day. Ah, good times.

Dad came up Saturday and we ate a fantastic meal and watched Alabama beat Arkansas. Man, that was a stressful game. Sunday, the subject of tarot cards came up and I remembered seeing Bobby's old deck in the garage when we had the yard sale. I've wanted to look at those things forever. I climbed into the attic to locate the box. I need to tell you how completely out of my element I am in the attic. It's like a creepy, foreign world up there. I couldn't find the box so I asked Bobby if he knew where they were hiding. He did. And they weren't in the attic. I could have saved myself from going into the hole in the ceiling. We spent the afternoon learning about the cards and how to read them. It was very interesting and I wouldn't mind having my own deck. Then we played football in the yard with some neighborhood kids for an hour and a half or so. I can still kick ass....that's all I'm sayin' about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family