Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great Day With My Family :)

This morning, the kids and I worked on cleaning the house while Bobby cut the grass. He also worked on Brit's dresser. It was my grandmother's dresser, so it's old and things are falling apart.

Then we got cleaned up and headed to Huntsville. It was so nice to be out as a family. Bobby's been working. He surprised me with a birthday lunch at Olive Garden. I do like me some Olive Garden. Have you seen the commercials for the endless pasta bowls? Well, that's what I had...except the bowl was huge and my meal ended after one serving. It was SO good. I picked the penne pasta with the creamy parmesan portabella sauce. Holy cow! Fantastic! I really wanted to try the three meat sauce, but that will have to wait until next time.

After lunch, we went to Southerland Station. Cody has been asking to go for weeks. We just haven't been to H'ville in a while. He was SO happy when he realized which parking lot we were pulling into!



Then we went to Sam's. It's just fun just to walk around and look at everything and we hadn't been there in months. They have Christmas trees up!


HA! This picture cracks me up! Look at Brit's "I'll kill you in your sleep" eyes!

Brit got the coolest shirt for like $6. I'll get a picture of her in it tomorrow.


On the way home.
It was just another great day with my family. I love you guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family