Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cody's check up

Yesterday was long, chilly, and wet. The alarm was set for 6:00, but because of Cassie absolute fear and hate of thunder, I was up before 5:00 and hadn't slept well before that. It stormed all morning, but thankfully the drive to Birmingham was uneventful. We waited an hour and a half to see the doctor for all of MAYBE 90 seconds. I know it was just a check up but I think he should have chatted with us for a little longer, dink around and have a cup of coffee with me or something.

Cody is doing great and he no longer has any activity restrictions. He's a free man! He wants to go swimming:) Next Monday, we go for his ENT check up. I'm anxious to see what the doctor says about that. The hole looks closed, but it's not completely healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family