Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Katerina Patrova

Oops, I did it again! I've gotten REALLY behind on the blog! We have been so busy and I have lots to fill you in on...from a luau at church to me being sick to us snuggling puppies:) Of those things, I'll start with the puppies. I mean...who wouldn't?!

Logan's a daddy! Nikki had her litter on August 29th and we were finally able to snuggle with them yesterday. They are precious! Britney has named the little girl we're getting Katerina Patrova. I LOVE it! A dog named Kat:)

I shall call her Ms Kitty.


Aww!

They're 3 weeks old and their little eyes are open...So cute!
Can you smell the puppy breath?

5 of the 6
Kat's the biggest one.

Bobby's really excited about our new baby :)

One extremely happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family