Monday, September 26, 2011

Baptism Sunday @ EPIC

Britney, Bobby and Cody were baptized yesterday!

Epic has Baptism Sunday once every three months and I'm telling you, it's a full out party! Put it this way. When you walk in, they hand out various noise makers. Mom grabbed something, looked at me and said, "This is the first church I've ever been where they handed me a cowbell!" Hahaha!!

Britney had decided to get baptized last week so she signed herself up and was PUMPED!



Bobby and Cody have both been thinking about getting baptized. In fact, Cody told us he wanted to go ahead and do it, but I didn't want him to feel pressured into it at all. I thought maybe he thought this was his only opportunity or something. You know...I word things wrong sometimes so I told him he could wait if he wanted to and make the decision another time. He said he would wait. Once service started, Bobby literally couldn't stay in his seat. He just had to get up there! I looked over and Cody was standing up and telling Bobby he wanted to get baptized now too.
They did it together. How cool is that?!




This was such a special day for our family and I really appreciate everyone who was there to love and support us. Lauren, thank you so much for watching online! I don't even know how you knew to watch, but it's so awesome that you did :)

In total, 111 people were baptized during the course of their five services!

There are videos of them getting dunked on FaceBook if you'd like to watch:)

Awesome day for my family!
WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family