Sunday, January 8, 2012

Right now

How about we let the past be the past? The thought of posting everything that's happened in the last couple of months overwhelms me. How about I just start from now? Good.

Right now, it's 1:06 in the morning. The dishwasher is making its noise. Bobby is at work. Britney is in her room, but probably not asleep. Cody's in my bed, also probably not asleep. Tango is...Tango. Cassie is sound asleep sprawled out in the living room. Kat is in the shed after Logan's most recent attack. Logan is outside in the rain after his most recent attack on Kat.

He had gotten better about Kat this past week. They've been coexisting quite well. I'm not sure what caused tonight's outburst. He isn't hurting her. He is however putting the fear of God in her. He just feels like he has to reestablish dominance over and over...I guess? I feel bad for Kat, but at the same time, I kind of understand his reluctance to like her. She's damn annoying and still that puppy hyper that if we could harness its power, we could light the eastern seaboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family