Thursday, December 22, 2011

Okay...let's do this.

Britney keeps asking if I'm EVER going to post. To be honest, the blog just hasn't felt important to me. That's happened several times before. I go from being REALLY into blogging, to not caring about it...AT ALL. Now I am so far behind, I don't even know where to begin.

Let's see what I've missed...

Thanksgiving
Grandpa passed away
Our decision to run a half marathon in April
Pajama party
Girls weekend in Nashville
Britney's NaNoWriMo victory
Crazy Stupid Love and LOTS of baking
Britney's Space & Rocket Center adventure
Decatur Christmas Parade
Christmas with Dad and Rosie
I'm on CASA's Board of Directors
Ugly Christmas sweater party with Dirty Santa
Wizard of Oz auditions
Christmas program ~ watching those Amos kids get down!
Overnight trip to Auburn
Christmas with our Roamies with Dirty Santa
Health issues with several friends and relatives...mom's in ICU right now.
Just life in general...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family