Monday, October 24, 2011

Me

I woke up at 2:22 this morning. Wide awake...nearly panicked. I hate waking up freaked out like that. Did I hear someone breaking in? Was it a bad dream? Did I stop breathing?

I went to bed around midnight so the math is pretty simple as to how much sleep I got...or didn't get as the case may be. I wasn't able to fall back to sleep. It's 6:29 now. I know it's good to have quiet time to think about things and reflect on life's happenings, but sometimes my brain isn't a very nice thing to be alone with.

In other news, the scale is being quite nice to me. I'm down 14.2 pounds from my highest weight! Woohoo! I can see a difference in my face and which hole I'm using on my belt. I would set a goal with my weigh loss but every time I do, I end up gaining weight. It's like the added pressure stresses me out and I end up sabotaging myself every single time. So I am going to continue with what I'm doing without over thinking it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been as a family