Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snip Snip

I'm one of those weirdos that make the trek to the salon about once a year. I get it cut 'short' and let it grow out. 'Short' meaning about shoulder length. I've threatened to chop my hair off SO many times, but have chickened out every single time. I've also thought about bangs a lot, but those of you who remember the first day of Freshman year should understand why I steer clear of bangs. Shiver...

I got an appointment for yesterday and I did it. I finally just said enough is enough. I'm willing to permanently tattoo art on my body, but I'm freaked out by a haircut? See...I told you I was a weirdo.


Before

After

AH! My hair hasn't been this short since I came out of my momma! I think I like it. It's too soon to tell and I'm still adjusting. I was ready for a change, and I sure got one!

I've known the woman who cuts my hair since I was in high school. She must have told me 15 times how proud she was of me for FINALLY doing it.

See there, ladies and gentlemen? I'm brave. I was told so. WOOT!


1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful! I need to get mine cut but I don't know that I would have the guts to go that short but yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family