Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures

Cody is the only person I know that would ask for a plate, a lighter, his silly putty and his sparkle birthday candles at the same time. After I lit the candles, he sang Happy Birthday to himself.

~BUBBLES~


Britney spent most of Saturday with her friend Alexis. They went to Rhodes Ferry Park for a family fun day. It turns out that the "fun" was for little kids. So they ended up going to Chuck E Cheese....Shhh...DON'T tell Cody! :)~


Cody has been wanting to go to Hobby Lobby to get yellow silly putty. They didn't have yellow, so he bought himself glow in the dark. He also found a super magnet kit. Cody's a BIG fan of magnets! Last night, he put the horseshoe magnet around his neck, found his hat, put it on sideways and started dancing. Oh, my little thug.

THE END

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Go Cody, it's your birthday. Gonna party like it's your birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way he finds so much joy in things! Adorable.

    And Cody da Thug is priceless!

    Love you all,
    K/K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina & Family....I found your blog through KaKei's site! I sat here & read for over an hour on your blog & I love it. We truly loved getting to know your family through Seussical and are glad to be able to stay updated on your family through blogs! Hope you have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The C man...I don't think that a horse shoe magnet is what is typically meant by "Bling" but then again...it is Cody...has he ever been typical?

    Miss you guys...you need to take a field trip to the Zoo or something one weekend so that Rory and I can chaperone! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family