Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Cody!!!!

Cody's 8 years old today!!

Boo!

Playing with "Slime and Bugs". He found it in the party supply aisle at Walmart. He has played with it for HOURS!!


Mom brought him this really cool Etch-A-Sketch controller that you hook up to the TV. He loves it! He was playing it for the first time and started laughing and said, "Oh, thank you Grandma!"

Cody made his lunch the other day all by himself.


He ate it ALL by himself too:)~


We got ready yesterday and headed to Huntsville so we could return something to Sam's. We stopped at ShoGun first and surprised him for lunch! He had been wanting it for a while and woke up asking to go there:) He loves his ShoGun!

~FIRE~

Bobby and I were there, too! I have photographic proof thanks to Britney:)
We're meeting some friends at the bowling alley later. Don't worry...you know I'll take pictures:)

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Happy birthday Cody! I thought my kids were the only ones that like "grown up" restaurants. Good taste my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Cody is 8 already! i tried to call you, but you must be in the bowling alley having fun!

    Happy Birthday Cody, I got you a cool gift, I will mail it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our kids have expensive taste! But if you go to ShoGun at lunchtime, it's almost half the price. It's a nice treat:)

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family