Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Progress?

I was doing so great with my weight loss and get healthy goals. I was eating healthy foods and exercising every single day. I had mastered the Pilates DVD. I was lifting weights and I swear I could see a love handle shrinkage. I was feeling better and had lost a few pounds. Then everyone got sick and I have been focused on taking care of them and in the mix, have neglected taking care of myself. The diet has been shot to hell and I haven't worked out in about four days. I'm not complaining. Just stating a fact. I want those three Lackeys of mine to feel better, and I'll retain/gain weight for a week if I have to:)

However, I'm ready to get back to it. I was making progress and I want to continue in that direction. I'm excited about being healthier - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.


Update on the family:
Brit and Cody are coughing...A LOT so their throats are raw. Britney had a bad night last night. Cody got up with a fever and neither one of them can stop coughing. Bobby said he's feeling a little better. I am still without flu. Thank you everyone for your prayers and get well wishes:)

1 comment:

  1. "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    You are awesome to keep up with all the stuff that goes with illness and I'm sure that you are not doing as badly on the trek to healthy as you think. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family