Monday, February 2, 2009

Boiled Omelets





During the summer I found a camping recipe for boiling omelets. I thought it was really cool and wanted to try it, but we didn't get a chance to make them when we went camping in North Carolina. The other day, I was talking to our friend Karen, and they were making boiled omelets for breakfast. So this morning I decided that we didn't need a campfire to make them:) You just put two eggs in a baggie along with whatever you like in your omelets. We added ham and cheese. Stick the baggie in boiling water for 13 minutes and you have a delicious breakfast. Pretty cool, huh?!

3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Now you can have omelets whenever you want,way to go, Petie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that before. That's an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We thought it was pretty awesome too:) The eggs were very moist and tasted great...Cody ate ALL of his! That never happens!

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family