Monday, May 4, 2009

What's up dock?

Space Jam has become one of Cody's favorite movies, which is cool with me because Looney Tunes was one of my favorite cartoons. Brit and Cody were watching an episode of Heroes and Cody asked if there were any Twizzlers left. I found the bag and handed it to them and sat down at the computer to check my email. Cody said, "Hey Mommy." I looked over and he was propped against the doorframe with his legs crossed, Twizzler in hand. He took a bite and said, "What's up dock?" He then got tickled with his creativity and started laughing so hard he nearly fell on the floor:)

1 comment:

  1. My boys love that movie too. We do NOT own it for a reason. LOL! We do however have Looney Tunes: Back in Action. Oy. Sorry to hear Cody is under the weather. I hope he is full steam Space Jammin' soon!

    ReplyDelete

Where we've been as a family